We have strong affiliations with school and organisations that help us improve our educational offer to our pupils. The organisations share their professional knowledge, experience and resources with our staff and pupils and this supports us in providing better learning outcomes for our pupils.
- We are a Challenge Partner School giving us a great opportunity to benefit from innovative collaboration between schools in order to enhance the life chances of all our children. It has helped us facilitate school improvement and leadership development through combined wisdom and sharing great practice.
- Wigmore Hall. The programmes have supported the school in embedding and sustaining music by building on good practice. The programme provided access to high quality musicians, resources, ideas and teaching and learning strategies
- We partner with local universities (Middlesex, Brunnel, Roehampton and Southbank University) to mentor B.Ed and PGCE students, supporting the training needs for future teachers
- We provide placements for students on Health and Social care courses from local colleges (Harrow College, Rooks Heath 6th Form, Northwood College, Stanmore College).
- We also work closely with other schools in our cluster group and have planned moderation of curriculum areas including Reading, Writing and Maths in Reception, Year 2 and Year 6, with other local primary schools.
- Harrow Schools Counselling Partnership, sponsored by John Lyons, which has helped to improve staff and pupils well-being.
- National School breakfast programme has offered us the opportunity to provide a breakfast bar for the last 2 years (2019-2021)
- Middlesex Cricket club provides cricket lessons to our pupils in KS2 and CPD for our PE Coach.
- Hatch End High School to support Art, drama, science and more able maths.
- London Community Kitchen who support our environmental and food projects, including providing food packages for families in need and cooking with the pupils.
- Harrow Music Services to supplement our music provision and support short projects e.g Black History Month