Our PSHE curriculum 'equips pupils with a sound understanding of risk and with the knowledge and skills to make safe and informed decisions.
It builds n the statutory content already outlined in the national curriculum including: drug education, financial education, relationships education and the importance of healthy lifestyles.
Our curriculum meets the statutory requirements 2020.
Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 1 Health and Well Being curriculum
- Key Stage 1 Living in the Wider World curriculum
- Key Stage 1 Relationships curriculum
Lower Key Stage 2
- Lower Key Stage 2 Health and Well Being curriculum
- Lower Key Stage 2 Living in the Wider World curriculum
- Lower Key Stage 2 Relationships curriculum
Upper Key Stage 2